SOUNDTRACK: The Dandy Warhols, Bohemian like you
YOUTUBE VIDEO
Hello everybody,
I'm not dead.. I was just busy in the past few months. I wish I could say that I've just travel a lot and had fun, and I actually did but not just that.
I said goodbye to Philly (with an amazing open art event with huge structure to remind the 5 senses) and to NYC going to Coney Island.

I have to graduate despite everything, I left my beloved US (in tears I must say), I got home... twice (once in Italy and once in Sardinia), I saw my old friends, my family, my sea. I worked in crazy restaurant but I will write about this in my first language to really express the craziness of the the people working there.
But today it's just for saying that I'm back! and that I said goodbye to my American home in the best way: road trip! Yup.. another one. I had to see the Outer Banks before leaving since I didn't go to California. So me and another bunch of Italians just drove for hours and have the best long weekend ever!
For now just the last pictures of my amazing year in the US... thank you guys, it's been great to meet you.











No comments:
Post a Comment