SOUNDTRACK
I knew that this would had happened... I changed my mind
folks...
it' s not just because I am
moody (or because I am Gemini), this has to do with my last visit in Dubai..
last place where I lived for some time, for the (apparently) WRONG reason. I ve
just realized that even though I went to a bunch of places it's more than a
year that I don't travel because I want to, where I want to, with or without
who I want to be with. Don' t get me wrong, Sri Lanka was great and exotic and
very far, but right now I want to talk more about myself.
I ve never done that before
because I was hiding, myself a little and other people mistakes but those days
are over. I am done with it.
So... Romania it is. I actually decided this
destination based on 2 simple things:
1 never been there
2 super cheap
It can seem shallow but, not
really. I think that places around us are always underestimated. Romania and
Italy are a very good example of how our perception can be biased.
Here we have the biggest community
of Romanian in the entire Europe, the majority of them speaks Italian... often
even better than certain Italian people that I know. Still, Italians don't know
nothing about it, never been there and mix them up with different
ethnics.
So, I thought that was
something that I wanted to change ASAP, even better if it's cheap. I like to
think about myself as a very curious person, so every changing is a travel in a
way. I do have some dreamy destinations, but I don't think at travelling in
terms of escape but in terms of learning new things, so I just booked for me
and my roomie.
Marta.
One of the best roommates I
have ever had, in terms of friendships (it's hard to live with me). We are good
friends and have a lot in common. She s from Rapallo, near Genova, Liguria (I
am not going to translate Italian places). We share the passion for the sea,
books, De Andrè, a weird attitude and even weirder sense of humor.
If you are wondering who De
Andre is... he' s one the most important man in my life, culturally speaking.
He was an artist, a poet, an activist and much more. I am going to suggest some
soundtrack at some point, since I have been to Genova with and without Marta
but if you're curious ask me about it. It would be my pleasure to narrate a
different kind of travel.
Ok, I think for now that's it.
I don't want to write too long posts and be a pain in the ass, you have the
destination, the first track of the OST, a little description of the characters
involved and a spoiler picture.
Enough to wait for the rest of
the story.



No comments:
Post a Comment