Thursday, June 19, 2014

JUST A SHITTY DAY

SOUNDTRACK: Part 1 Carl Orff, Carmina Burana   



          Part 2 Pharrel Williams, Just a cloud away    





PART 1 (doesn't't it seem a Tarantino movie??)

okey, I break the regularity of " just one post a week" ... first of all I'm not at all smooth, then: I have too many things to say! well this was just a shitty week!

NOTICE TO ITALIAN: ER MOVIOLONE OF THE MATCH AGAINST ENGLAND DESERVES A SPECIAL POST!


I lost the keys ...  of every door and lock that matters for me in Philly... strange... never happened before (ironically to myself), I had to abandon Attila I have decreed that this name will be like the Simpson cat (snowball I,II,III,IV...remember?) and some bad person stole the bike replacement ... and we want to mention the fact that my colleague hates the girls in their twenties (and she's 28? yep...she's completely fucked up) ... in these moments become like a character in Moliere's play: misanthrope ... ...





PART 2




BUT I plan to not let me go to the negativity ... it would be too easy and I have never liked it so let's speak about the latest cultural discoveries in Philadelphia PA!!!



This latest day were full of different stimuli: I found my personal Sunday paradise and that is the bookstore on Fairmount av. an earthly paradise contained in 2 floors of filled, overflowing shelfs and shelfs of books. 
These are not just used books, they are books that have experience, they have a history whispering through their wise pages. Probably they're all older than me!












You can find everything: from poetry to illustration. It passes within a few meters from philosophy to remote catalogs of exhibitions of various museums in Philadelphia and all over the world. Let's say that was such like I have always imagined a pirate coffer, a real treasure.


And as I said this magnificence example of rarity in disguise is open even on Sunday!!




EZRA POUND I'M COOOOOMING!!







                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Take your seat, this is not all folks!

I had also attended an art performance ... title: chaos or order?







The general madness was intoxicating, a Way of the Cross of ideas implemented in a new and fresh way. 








The premise was good from the start: the neighborhood outside the city center in a super  underground place. Hot and humid night, the summer was already knocking at the doors of Pennsylvania and darkness enveloped the mysterious atmosphere.



Noise.


Dispute or better, the trial was started and the people, profane towards poetry participated with their vote so after the destruction of dogma (embodied by books), there was a public vote of the warring parties.


The winner? my favorite, the chaos


And then running in circle trying to catch the madness of the situation!

and you? what do you prefere...order or chaos?