English turn! lazy Italians....cm'on!
SOUNDTRACK: Neutral Milk Hotel, In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
left towards the sparkling atlantic city ... boarwalk air and intense sun ...
what can I say?
h
the Ocean, first of all I was not overwhelmed by the enormity of her (I've always imagined as an anthropomorphic female , a gorgeous virago: severe and icy . A Diana with special gills. She seemed rather familiar, almost as he was waiting for me to reveal her soft foam, as if to say "do not worry, in the end I'm just a Mediterranean a bit 'bigger and less salty." almost reassured me about her intentions.. so much to have no fear to swim in it, float in it!
too short day that brought me back to my little tiny island, which shares so many things with my "Oceana" ... mysterious, fascinating, wild and impenetrable. In my human pride I almost felt that we belonged each other.
A challenge to my overbearing nature ...so young.
Maybe I felt i little sorry for those anachronistic casinos that stands behind me, the contrast was striking, the air there is artificial and man is "homini lupus" more than ever in those spaces without windows and with fake lights.
I prefered to stand outside and scream silently from a deep part of me, going deeper than I ever dared.



