English turn!
Ok i didn't want make you think that i've abandoned my creature...but i had busy days guys! today i'm finally safe and sound in my sweet sweet home! and there's a huge storm outside...it is scaring me to death...well well well (like Beatles used to say) let's talk about the city that never sleeps, the big apple..that's right, i'm talking about New York City! oh and this is only the 1.0 version.


My first time in NY was not like i've always imagined...i didn't know what to expect because somebody told me "oh it's not so big" and somebody else "it's so big that i always get lost!"...it's like when you have an exam and just ask to the seniors how's like...useless
Nobody can tell the whole story about that city.
It's not the size, it's the heart and the spirit that you can feel over there. It's the real incarnation of urban jungle...and I just fell in love with her. It's not for everyone...now I know why the people from NY "se la tirano" as we said in Italy, you have to be strong if you want to handle such an overwhelming place. So for my first time I decided to go by myself, a real challenge for me...little, sweet and short sardinian girl.
I started with China Town because...the cheapest bus left me there! I just wanted to go to see the MoMa and then....GAY PRIDE?! REALLY?! like an hurricane of colors or the american equivalent of the Brasilian Carnival the parade just...hit me right in the middle of my face!
awesome! i've never seen that number of drag queen all together before....was like living into the movie kinky boots!
and I have to confess...I wanted so bad one of that skirt....
can you imagine the whole 5th Avenue close for a huge parade with people of every kind standing, dancing, screaming and messing around everywhere?
And let's start to talk about the rest...'cause of course this is only the first chapter, so welcome in my new endless book. NUEVA YORKA (it's a Spanish joke) CHAPTER ONE: the MoMa.
I don't know how many people in the world dream about Pollock and Van Gogh or even Picasso at very beginning of the cubism...well was one of them.
Can you just imagine the wonder in discovering something that you just imagine your whole life? that feeling of moving...just the same that I felt the first time that I stand in front of the Guernica or La dama con l'Ermellino...the same feeling of wonder when I realize that I was alone in the middle of the legendary NYC and.....and what?? nothing, not scared, not suffering nostalgia, just.."where the hell is the subway?!" and "shit!it's the opposite oh Philly"
NEVERMIND is the key word! who cares if you take 50 minutes instead of 20?! you are standing in front of the EMPIRE STATE!c'mon! and after this rainbow of free thoughts that reminded me why I so strongly believe in free expressions of every kind even if it doesn't reflect you power as citizen straight on to my first place really....newyorker!
and I want just start with HIM! the "drip painting just skocked
me...but this is not an art class
but I tell you why: I don't want to explain anything, tha't what people always try to do with the deepest passions and their products..
Experts, artists, people
always try to get a vision, try to give a sort of explanation...this is not
what I want to do with art. I look for the word "because" all my
daywork, and it's hard and frustrating. I don't want to have an explanation
because it would be like try to explain my feelings and they have nothing to do
with the science that I know. So let me be not rational and let me see the WHY...my
rage, my passion, my strenght and then my BECAUSE..just beauty. And feel free
to see whatever you want to see in this, to express yourself thanks to someone
else expression. That's the magic, just be all the same differently
























