Tuesday, November 18, 2014

When art meets fashion

SOUNDTRACK: Madonna, Vogue


This week end I was in NY and as always making shopping. There is something that I learned about fashion: is not about cloths, is about express yourself in so many different ways, that's why for me a Furla bag is a masterpiece, but can be also a t-shirt because wearing it you are sendind a message about what you think, how you live your life, who are you or simply what you like. So my cheap fashion tip for today is... UNIQLO!in my case Uniqlo MoMa special edition...yes you have read right...they made products of every kind with presses of my favourite artists including Andy Wharrol and Jean-Michel Basquiat.

I choose this two linked artists for my new amazing hipster T-shirts but here (http://www.uniqlo.com/us/search.html?q=sprz) you can find the entire catalogue...so express yourself or discover new inspiring artists making shopping! 

Further infos about the 2 artists: